As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. Most commonly known for their nervous system and emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Promoting feelings of positivity, Turmeric is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, Turmeric may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response. As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation. In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes (e.g. glutathione)
- Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function
- Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption
- May promote healthy immune function and response
- When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes